Saturday 16 January 2016

Scraptastic Tuesday - although it's actually Sunday!

I have just signed up to a Bee to make blocks for Siblings Together. Such a great cause, making quilts to gift to children who have been separated from their siblings. Each year a camp is arranged and children are able to meet up with their separated siblings. Each child is given a quilt. I made a quilt for Siblings Together about three years ago so decided that taking part in a Bee would be a good idea. I have never taken part in a Bee before so I'm eager to see how it works.

This was the quilt I made for Siblings Together:



As a result I have discovered a new blog to follow: mrssewandsow and her Scraptastic Tuesday button. Scraptastic _Tuesday


I entered my Heartstrings quilt which I gifted on Friday to our lovely NZ neighbour Liz who was celebrating her 70th birthday. She loved the quilt so I was very happy!
Heartstrings


3 comments:

  1. That's a great quilt and I am sure she loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jo. I have just realized that my Heading makes no sense at all as my blog must still be on UK time and I am now in NZ. So it was Sunday morning here when I wrote the post but it is dated Saturday because it was still Saturday in the UK. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 'heartstrings' quilt! Hope you are enjoying all these hot sunny days?

    ReplyDelete