Friday 6 February 2015

A sequel to the the egg yolks story

A very quick post to say that when I cracked the last of the six eggs, it was another double yolker!  So what are the odds on getting FOUR double yolked eggs from a box of SIX! Bet that never happens to me again.

Travelling to NZ at the moment so there is no sewing happening at all. I know some people take handwork to do on long plane journeys but I just don't fancy the hassle of needles going through Security at the airports. I watch films, read and, hopefully sleep.

2 comments:

  1. How funny about the eggs, they must have come from super chickens. I'm not one for sewing on transport. I tried on the train but it made Phil worry that I was going to accidently stab him with a pin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am still amazed by the eggs! I now have a Kindle so no need to carry books in my hand luggage is great.

    ReplyDelete