Sunday 14 October 2012

Samaritan's Purse Operation Christmas Child

Well, I spent an enjoyable time this morning gathering together the little gifts I have bought or hand made ready to put in my Shoebox for my contribution to my Church's donations to the
Samaritan's Purse Operation Christmas Child.

Here's a photo of the small presents:



 
My box is for a little girl, aged between 2 and 4 years old.  Hence a lot of pink!
 
Then I covered a shoebox with Christmas paper and wondered if I would fit everything in!
 



Amazingly I fitted all the gifts in and there is room for more!



Look how easily I put the lid on the box!



So now I will be able to look for a few little extras to fill in the gaps! This is the sort of shopping I enjoy.  Perhaps a little purse, a bracelet, a pack of stickers? And a few more sweeties?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment