Friday 8 June 2012

Another finish, Hoorah

So pleased that I have finished the Funky Owl cushion to go with the Owl quilt I finished a few days ago. This is a commission for a little girl called Bethany.

I designed the appliqued owl for the cushion and based it on the owls in the quilt's feature fabrics. However I added two little ears to make it look more owl-like.
I am very pleased with the result as I think he looks like a young owl with a cheeky expression!


And here he, resting on the quilt.



I now have to design and make another cushion with a Butterfly motif in colours to match a Gwen Marston style Strippy quilt I already made and gave to Bethany's baby sister.


Only have a few days to make this as I hope to meet up with the girls' Mum next week to hand everything over.


No comments:

Post a Comment